The Dogz and Dogz Delivery and Shipping Info
We ship worldwide
Briefly about us
Before I explain the exhausting topic of delivery and shipping, I would like to briefly note the following:
DOGZ and DOGZ is one woman who produces organic care products for dogs ……. with great passion and experience.
In my life and on my website, everything revolves around dogs.
All of my organic dog skin care products are made in small batches, some are made fresh to order, so you can be sure to get an absolutely fresh product.
I try to send all orders as fast, cheap and secure as possible.
- We usually dispach within 1-3 business days. We’ll send you an email to let you know your order is on it’s way.
All products will usually be dispatched using CORREOS (Spanish Postal Service). Our preferred method of delivery is Regional Rate to all countries, as this is the most affordable option for our costumers.
Shipping costs and delivery times for Spain
- We are happy to offer FREE shipping for domestic orders over 25€. Estimated shipping time: 1-2 business days.
Shipping costs and delivery times for EU countries.
- Shipping to EU countries starts from 2.00 €. For EU orders please allow 5 to 7 business days
Shipping costs and delivery times for US countries and Canada.
- Shipping to US countries and Canada starts from 2.50 € (approx. 2.85 USD). Delivery time depends on country and region. For US and Canada orders please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for delivery.
If you prefer to track your parcel on the way from Spain to the USA or Canada please order our “Shipment Tracking” package. You will find this option in the category “SHIPMENT TRACKING”.
Shipping costs and delivery times for the rest of the world.
- shipping to the rest of the world is charged by weight, cart total and destination country. Please contact us if your country does not appear in our table. We will see what we can do.
International orders may incur customs charges and other charges which are out of our control, based on your own country’s policies. Please understand that the recipient is responsible for paying any applicable custom duty and taxes in the destination country.