Our natural Dog Paw Balm is specially formulated to heal rough, dry or chapped dog paw pads. Unscented with the moisturizing power of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Shea Butter this organic blend is easily absorbed into the skin to deeply nourish and protect.
Dog paws are not meant to be dry and rough, but they can become dry and damaged from unprotected contact with elements such as ice, salt, sand, rough and hot surfaces. Weather your dog is a city dog or an exploring active country side dog, they deserve pampering. If left untreated dry paw pads can cause great discomfort for your dog and they are more vulnerable to injury, cracking and bleeding. Especially old dogs whose paws have been in active use for many years are often affected by dry and rough paw pads. Read more about dog paws here
Dogz and Dogz Paw Balm deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, without beeing greasy. It can also be used as a soothing paw massage balm for the tired paws of our senior dogs. Your dog will love this pampering treatment.
WE RECOMMEND DOGZ AND DOGZ Dog Paw Balm
- to smoothen dry, rough or chipped paw pads
- to protect dog paws from salt and ice in winter
- as a pampering treatment after a long walk
- as a pampering treatment for senior dog paws
- 100% natural and organic ingredients
- Based on Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from the Mediterranean Island Mallorca
- Enriched with organic Almond Oil and organic Avocado Oil from Spain
- Free of mineral oil and parabens
- Free of Palm Oil
- Free of preservatives
- Lick- safe
- Handcrafted in Spain
- Comes with detailed description and application instructions
- ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL (Olea europea): is loaded with vitamins and hydrates the skin. Olive oil is a natural moisturizer that penetrates deep into the skin, providing needed moisture as well as a shield to protect your dogs skin, keeping it smooth. It also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- ORGANIC SWEET ALMOND OIL: is full of vitamin E, vitamin A, monosaturated fatty acids, potassium and zink. Thanks to the vitamin E, Sweet Almond Oil keeps skin cells healthy and helps the skin look smooth and soft. The fatty acids help the paw pads retain moisture and heal dry and chapped skin.
- ORGANIC COCONUT OIL: is a powerful moisturizer that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin. It also has powerful antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- BEESWAX: is a natural moisturizer and reliefs inflammation
- SHEA BUTTER: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea Butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin natural oils.
HOW TO APPLY
Our Dog Paw Balm is intentionally very firm, so only a thin layer has to be applied to the paws. Using the Paw Balm tin, scratch the surface with your finger or scoop out a bit of the balm with a teaspoon and rub this small amount between your fingers before applying. The Paw Balm Tube-Stick is ready for action the moment you open it.
Apply to clean dry paws at least twice a day, or more if needed, and gently massage into the pads. Repeat 2 x daily for 1-3 days or till paws improve.
In winter, when the dog is exposed to snow and ice, the balm should be also generously applied between the toes before going for a walk. This prevents the formation of icy paws.
Even if the balm is safe to eat, the dog should not lick the paws immediately after application. Distract your best friend whilst the balm is absorbing into the paw pad. HINT: to avoid paw prints all over the floor apply the balm when your dog lies down to take a nap.
DOGZ and DOGZ Dog Paw Balm is suitable for all dogs, including puppies, senior dogs and dogs with sensitive skin.